Casinos - Home
Casino Tropez Review
Top 10 Online Casinos
Introduction to Casinos
Winning at Casinos
5 Hot Online Casinos:
Roxy Palace Casino
Spin Palace Review
Golden Riviera Review
Casino Tropez Review
Online Casinos Tips
Rules for Blackjack
Video Poker Rules
Other Online Gambling:
Play Online Bingo
Live Poker Rooms
Fortune Room Casino
Lucky Nugget Casino
Blackjack Ballroom Casino
All Slot Casino
Golden Riviera Casino
Casino Tips Navigation:
General: Money Management
- Casino Tips Home
Casino Game Tips: Roulette Blackjack Videp
Poker Craps Slots
Online Craps Tips:
Bellying up to a craps table and joining the euphoria of this fast-paced
game need not be intimidating. Armed with my past columns and these
additional pointers, you are going to step up to the table with the
self-assurance necessary to play this game. Granted, I am limited in
allotted space, but I'm more than happy to touch on some terrific craps
tips. In thirty seconds I can teach anyone how to play a simplified
game of craps with confidence. How? Check out the first tip.
- Just make these two outstanding craps wagers. Nothing more. Learn
how to make a Pass Line bet or how to Place the 6 or 8. Both of these
wagers have house advantage of less than 1.5 percent, making them
one of the best bets in the casino.
- Stay away from all those proposition bets in the center of the
layout. The dealer who is barking their performance is doing nothing
more than inducing play on wagers that are all "house bets",
carrying a casino advantage as high as 16%.
- Once you learn how the Odds wager works (another column, another
day), never make a Line or Come bet that you are not willing to back
up with full odds.
- If the table minimum is way over your head, you shouldn't be on
that game. Bet with your head, not over it.
- If you need help, ask a dealer. Most will be willing and able to
- You are responsible to pick up your winnings. As they say, "they
lay, they play."
- A Pass Line bet with two Come bets is plenty of action on this
energetic game. Don't get so caught up in the game and start throwing
money at the dealer for his "requested (high house percentage)
- Do not try to hand cash to the dealer to make change. The dealer
is not allowed to take any cash or chips directly from the customer.
You need to place your money on the layout, before the shooter gets
the dice, and ask the dealer for "change only."
- Some wagers like Pass/Don't Pass bets, Odds, Come wagers, the Big
6/8 or Field bets can be made by you. On the other wagers, place you
money on the layout and ask the dealer to make those bets for you.
- Keep your hands off the table and out of the way of the dice being
thrown. You do not want to disrupt the game by altering the toss with
- Tables have rails all the way around for storing your gaming chips.
Use them. Also, underneath, there is shelving for your drinks.
- If you are the shooter, give the dice a good toss across the table.
Never try to slide dice across the layout thinking you can control
the outcome. The first time the boxman will call out, "No roll."
The second time, possibly some token punishment like a slapped wrist.
The third-adios Sally.
- If you are a Don't Pass bettor, don't scream out, "Come on,
seven!" Betting against the majority of players is bad enough,
but rooting against them and gloating after a win is awful form.